Babies ECE Teacher – Rangiora Centre
Babies Teacher – Rangiora Centre
Are you a caring and nurturing Teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full-time permanent position for an Infants and Toddlers teacher whom is qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
Our Centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We are full of inspiration and energy and pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories. We are looking for that special someone to complete this team, who understands the importance of caring and nurturing our precious Tamariki.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Fully funded first aid training
- Discounted staff childcare fees
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you. Why not email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org