Centre Director - Paraparaumu
Centre Director Opportunity - Paraparaumu
This pivotal leadership role will offer you a new challenge, lots of variety and the reward of being part of a people-focussed organisation.
What’s more, you’ll be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. From our innovative Professional Development and Empower to Lead program, our Long Service Recognition, covering the cost of Teacher Registration, providing dedicated support services, and generous remuneration benefits – at Kindercare, we take care of you.
Stepping into the role of managing our brand new centre, you will be leading our team, supporting families and keeping children Safe, Loved and Learning. We’re values-driven, so your commitment to these will be essential, as well as a skill-set that includes:
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to manage and build relationships
- Commitment to partnering with families
- A commitment to nurturing the potential within your team
- A heart for children and the provision of exceptional care and education
- Competence in managing key operational and financial performance
If this sounds like a role and an environment in which you’ll flourish, please email your letter of application, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please use Centre Director Application – Paraparaumu.