Preschool ECE Teacher – Orewa Centre
Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a Pre-school qualified or primary registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, as well as a positive attitude and growth mindset.
Our Hilltop Centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
• 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
• Ongoing professional development
• Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
• Fully funded Teacher registration
• Regular non-contact time
• Fully funded first aid training
• Discounted staff childcare fees
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you. Why not email your cover letter and CV to Jane Platts the Centre Director, email@example.com