Preschool Teacher - Sylvia Park
Are you a fun and energetic preschool teacher seeking a fun-loving team in a supportive centre? Kindercare Sylvia Park is now looking for a qualified and registered preschool teacher to join our home away from home.
Joining our welcoming teachers in our preschool room with our 3-5 year olds, you will be a friendly person and a great communicator, with a heartfelt commitment to genuine quality early childhood education.
This full time permanent position will commence as soon as we find our ideal new team member.
- You will have a genuine warmth, care and passion for children
- Supportive team member who enjoys personal growth
- Confident and clear communication skills
- A natural ability to form solid relationships
- A clear understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- Teach from the heart and love being involved in child-led learning and play.
In return we offer you:
- Regular quality Professional Development
- A wholesome and supportive environment
- Support for full registration.
- Great ratios, regular non-contact time, wonderful resources
At Kindercare "Teachers Matter" and children are "Safe, Loved and Learning."
Call our friendly Centre Director Suzanne on 09-525 5896 for a chat and opportunity to come and have a look around our centre!
or Email your CV and cover letter to: centredirector@firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now