Centre Director - Burwood
Looking for a role where you can flourish in an environment of excellence; where your leadership potential is recognised and nurtured; where you’re influencing a team that’s value’s driven and professional?
This may be the position for you…
Who Are We?
We’re a family owned, family run and family focussed early childhood provider who have been keeping New Zealand’s children Safe, Loved and Learning since 1972.
We’re growing – and it’s the value we place on our team that grows careers and drives opportunity.
This is your time to take up a key leadership appointment at our Burwood Centre.
Who Are We Looking For?
Your broad skill set will include a strong commitment to our foundational values, to trusted relationships and to partnership with parents, as well as:
- An exceptional attitude towards customer service
- A commitment to providing exceptional care and education to the children entrusted to us
- An ability to set goals, work with flexibility and manage priorities
- A focus on nurturing the potential within your team
- An ECE qualification is preferred but leadership experience is essential
- NZ citizenship, or NZ residency or valid NZ work permit
What are the Benefits to You?
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Ongoing creative professional development
- Opportunities to link in and connect with the regional and national team
- Guidance of an experienced, people-focussed Area Manager
- Healthcare options and discounted childcare fees
- A contribution towards relocation expenses may be considered
If this sounds like a position you’d like to know more about, email your CV or expression of interest to Tracey Walsh, HR Support Services
Applications close 17 July 2017Apply Now