Auckland Childcare Centres
Family Services Co-ordinator – Auckland / Hamilton
Kindercare is seeking a Family Services Co-ordinator to work full time on a fixed term contract until September 2019.
We see this position being filled by an experienced teacher, with current registration and a strong knowledge of working with Priority Learners. Reporting to the Family Services Advisor, the key mission of this role is to bring together a range of early childhood services, to support children in our care.
Your role will include
- Improve the overall well-being of children and their families, as well as
- working alongside team(s) of teachers to ensure quality observations and the needs of the child are clearly identified
- Putting in a support plan with strategies and resources
- Role model various strategies and ideas to teachers and families
- Attend and link with support agencies
- Case manage and keeping clear documentation
You will need to have excellent people skills and be a confident communicator (both written and verbal) a good command of the English language.
This position requires you to be well organised, with a focus on positive learning outcomes for children. The ability to work under a high trust model is imperative.
What we offer:
- In-house personal and leadership development programs
- Discounts on staff education in our centres
- Teacher registration support
- Family cultivated organisation
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Has a strong and confident knowledge of Te Whāriki and assessment practice.
- Understands the importance of building strong relationships with whānau and community.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is committed to ongoing personal development and understanding of leadership.
This role will be based in Auckland/ Hamilton but you will need to be available for planned national travel on occasion. This full time role will begin as soon as we find the right person for the role.
Please email your CV and expression of interest to HR@kindercare.co.nz Subject line to read: Family Services Co-ordinator Auckland