Cook - Palmerston North
Kindercare is excited to be opening a brand new purpose built Early Childcare Centre in Palmerston North this October.
We are now advertising for a fantastic cook to be responsible for our kitchen and cooking for our wonderful children.
We are seeking:
- A capable cook (ideally with commercial cooking experience)
- Confidence and experience with cooking vegetarian meals
- An efficient multi-tasker with strong time management skills
- A clear communicator
- A tidy worker who takes pride in your cooking, and kitchen
- Food Hygiene Certificate (an advantage)
This is a full time permanent position (40 hours per week) commencing mid September.
You must also be able to work school holidays.
- Preparing and cooking vegetarian meals for up to 100 children (following our “Nourished Beginnings” menus).
- Kitchen ordering and supplies
- Cleaning and laundry tasks
This in an integral role in the Centre. If you like to be busy, and want to join a great team, please apply!
Kindercare police vet all potential employees.
Please email your CV and cover letter to the attention of Tracey Walsh
Email: email@example.comApply Now