Centre Director - Aotea
This is your time to take up a key leadership appointment at our large centre in Aotea, a growing community situated above the Police College overlooking the Porirua harbour.
Who Are We Looking For?
Your broad skill set will include a strong commitment to our foundational values, to trusted relationships and to partnership with parents, as well as:
- An exceptional attitude towards customer service
- A commitment to providing exceptional care and education to the children entrusted to us
- An ability to set goals, work with flexibility and manage priorities
- A focus on nurturing the potential within your team
- An ECE qualification is preferred but leadership experience is essential
- NZ citizenship, or NZ residency or valid NZ work permit
What are the Benefits to You?
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Ongoing creative professional development
- Opportunities to link in and connect with the regional and national team
- Guidance of an experienced, people-focussed Area Manager
- Healthcare options and discounted childcare fees
- A contribution towards relocation expenses may be considered
Initial interviews will be held in December, and second interviews in January. The position will commence February.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to know more about, email your CV or expression of interest to
Tracey Walsh, HR Support Services
Applications close 4 December 2017