What Information We Collect
- Personal Information. We may collect certain personal information from you when you visit or use our Website. This may include but is not limited to your name, contact details (email address, and phone number), your child’s name and date of birth when you enquire about our enrolment options, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- Website Usage Information. We may collect non-personal information automatically when you visit our Website. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information used to enhance your experience on our Website. This is also known as Cookies.
Marketing Tools Used To Collect Information
On our website, we have a number of online marketing tools that use a combination of cookies to track what you do on our website and other online interactions. These include:
- Content Management Systems (WordPress and Hubspot). When you fill in forms on our website to download case studies, white papers, e-books or contact us, you may be recorded in WordPress or Hubspot. As a result, we may be able to track your browser activity and link it back to your user profile.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords Remarketing. These let us build an anonymous list of visitors who have been to our website before. As a result, we can serve you our ads on other websites you’re looking at.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting. This tells us if you’ve seen one of our Google Display ads and then came back to our website another way. This helps us with attributing conversion actions on the website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Tells us your age, gender, potential interests, what you’ve been looking for online.
- Call Tracking Metrics. A tool that we use to determine which online marketing channels are generating calls. This tool also records calls.
- Integrated services. This is a fancy way of saying how these tools can combine and analyse all the data above to help us (as advertisers) target more specifically.
Why We Collect Information
We collect information:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (like payments).
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out advertising and marketing campaigns, offline or online.
How We Collect Information
Your information is collected on our website through the following methods:
- Filling in an online form such as an enquiry form, signing up to our newsletter, or lead generation forms to download our content.
- Emailing us from email addresses found on our website.
- From cookies put in place by our marketing tools. More information about using cookies is included below.
Ways We Use Your Information
- Provision of Services. We use the personal information you provide to us to deliver and improve the services we offer. This may include processing bookings, communicating with you, and providing you with a good user-experience on our website.
- Communication. We may use your personal information to send you important updates, newsletters, marketing communications, or other information related to our services. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- Website Improvement. We may analyse non-personal information collected from your usage of our Website to improve its functionality, user experience, and security.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
Protecting Your Information
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure. Only Kindercare employees can access this data through password encrypted logins for each service. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or storage method is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services. These providers are required to keep your information confidential and only process it on our behalf.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order, government investigation, or as otherwise required to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity or its advisors as part of the transaction.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites. We advise you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request access to, or correct personal information we have about you by contacting us at:
Phone: 0508 KINDERCARE
We will make reasonable efforts to fulfil your request, subject to any legal or contractual obligations.
We will retain your personal information for 7 years. When we no longer require your personal information, we will at which point we destroy it by securely erasing all digital copies.