Our beautiful new childcare centre on the Kapiti Coast is open and enrolling!
Each day, our team set up breath-taking environments, and exciting spaces for your child to explore.
Why not give us a call and we can chat about a time that suits you to pop in and meet our Centre Director, Rachel, and the team. You'll then have an opportunity to have an unhurried look around the centre, introduce your child to Kindercare, and tell us a little more about what your family is looking for. We look forward to meeting you and your precious child very soon.
Hours of Fun and Learning:
Open daily throughout the year (except for weekends and statutory holidays)
7am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Age groups of children we cherish:
Transition to School
What we offer:
- An unhurried environment, where your child and family will feel relaxed and ‘at home’
- A focus on respectful, responsive care – so babies, toddlers and preschoolers feel loved and cherished, until we return them safely to your care
- Peaceful, settled baby and toddler rooms with experienced, nurturing Teachers who are dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each little one
- A generous annual leave allowance (for sick days and holidays)
- A nutritious cooked, midday meal and healthy morning and afternoon snacks, prepared fresh at the centre, daily
- Positive Parenting program – with tips, advice and support to families and whānau
- A care and learning program that puts safety and love first, ensures your child is having fun learning through play and is encouraged to be curious. Visit ‘Our Care and Learning Program’ page on our website for more detailed information.