My team and I know we have so much to offer your child in their early years. Our experienced Kaiako will bring out the best in your child, while cultivating kindness and respect.
Children and families matter to us, which is why partnership with parents is highly valued in our centre. So, come and be a part of our loving whānau. We are looking forward to your visit.
Centre Director / Pou Kaitiaki
Why Choose Our Centre
Simply put, it’s because we offer outstanding early childhood care and learning. But here are a few other great reasons:
- Our operational hours allows us to provide flexible options to suit your family’s needs, with full-time and part-time care.
- Kaiako in our centre have specialised teaching areas, from the visual arts, child psychology, nature play, drama, and science to provide your child with a breadth of learning experiences.
- Kai is included. We provide high-quality plant-based whole-food meals for tamariki—all cooked on-site and prepared with love.
- Our centre offers Sports4Tots (paid for by parents additionally), a weekly program based on active movement.
- We offer a generous leave policy because we understand the unpredictability of children’s absences.
About Our Care
Childcare at our centre is designed to meet whānau aspirations and the needs of each child, with age-appropriate activities for infants, toddlers and preschoolers throughout their day at this North Shore daycare centre.
Having been in the community since 2000, Kindercare Albany offers a fun-filled learning program, to fuel innovative thinking, discovery and curiosity, while ensuring we are provide supportive and nurturing care for tamariki.
Our childcare centre is conveniently located for families in Albany, Albany Heights, Fairview Heights, Northcross, and Torbay.
We understand that families have different childcare needs, and we would love to discuss them with you. This enables us to provide a tailored approach to your child’s care, learning and fees, to support their growth.
Life At Our Centre
The team at Kindercare Albany are part of our family. Their genuine love for children and the second-mile service they provide, set them apart from other centres. My daughter was a young baby when she arrived, and the Teachers continued her routines from home to seamlessly transition between home and they daycare.
Shelley and Jamie
Kindercare Albany was the best thing that ever happened for our son. He started in their babies room not long after he turned one, and from the first day there, he was part of their family. They not only looked after him like their own, but as he grew up and moved on through the different rooms, what he learned each day at Kindercare was amazing.
Paul and Jo
My son comes to Kindercare with a smile on his face every day he is here. Kindercare's model of treating children as a community of learners has created the best social and interactive skills within him, and his Teachers encourage him in his own strengths and abilities. We’re glad we found Kindercare Albany; it's a hidden gem on the North Shore that always shines nice and bright.