Parent Complaints Procedure – English

As a parent, you are part of our Kindercare centre. You play a vital role in decisions about how we can best meet the needs of your child.

We need to be aware of your concerns. If you have a concern or complaint, the following procedures should be followed:

Speak to the Centre Director in the first instance. If necessary, the Centre Director will pass the concern to Kindercare’s management for advice / action.

If your concern is one which you would like to discuss directly with Kindercare’s management, phone our support office (09) 479 9922 and ask to speak to your centre’s Area Manager.

If you are not satisfied with the advice / action given you can ask to speak to the Centre Services Manager, or you may contact the  Ministry of Education via their website, be referred to other agencies for advice e.g. Ministry of Health etc., or you can ring the Ministry of Education using the following contact number depending on your region:

  • Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland: (09) 632 9400
  • Kirikiriroa Hamilton: (07) 850 8880
  • Te Papaieoa Palmerston North: (06)350 9850
  • Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington: (04) 463 8699
  • Ōtautahi Christchurch: (03) 3787300

Remember we need to work together regarding your child’s care and education. Please let us know your concerns. 

Do you have feedback?
Share your thoughts with us